MiniTool Solution Ltd. is a software development company based in Canada. As a dedicated software development company, MiniTool Solution Ltd. is focusing on software development and providing customers with complete business software solutions in data recovery and partition management industry. Our affiliates and resellers all over the world are working hard together to deliver high quality software to satisfy our customers.
Data Recovery Software
Partititon Wizard 7.8
Power Email Recovery for OE
Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express is a professional data recovery software that recovers damaged *.dbx files where MS Outlook Express stores folders with messages. It also recovers accidentally deleted messages. The unique recovery technology allows the user to read damaged *.dbx files created by Outlook Express and recover accidentally deleted messages. Recovered messages are in the .eml format and can be imported into Outlook Express mail and news bases.
- Standard "Outlook Express" - style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP.
- Supported *.dbx file formats: MS Outlook Express 5.0, 5.01, 5.5, 6.0
- Automatic or manual search for message base files. R-Mail searches for message bases on all (including network) disks visible by the host operating system.
- Recovered messages may be opened directly in MS Outlook Express.
- Recovered messages may be saved in the *.eml file format on any (including network) disks visible by the host operating system.
- Message source view.
- Pentium-class processor, 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended), Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Note: When doing any operation, Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express never deletes from disks, writes to, or modifies in any way, original message bases.
- Attention: If you believe that any of your mail or news bases is damaged, DO NOT START OUTLOOK EXPRESS! It may change the message base file in a such way that all messages will be completely deleted.